Learning To Play Guitar Should Be Fun And Easy, Not Frustrating And Confusing
Now It Can Be With Lauren's Fun And Effective Step-By-Step Beginner Guitar Course
Learning to play the guitar the right way and in the right order will help make playing your guitar much more fun and increase your chances of success.
Did you know that 80%-90% of students who purchase a guitar will give up playing in the first 12 months?
This is because students often do not get the right instruction or go it on their own and get frustrated or overwhelmed quickly. I do not want that to happen to you. That is why I designed my Beginner Guitar Course to help you get the right instruction from the get go so that you can have more fun with your guitar faster than you could on your own.
And unlike any other online guitar course out there, you will have direct access to me to ask me questions and get feedback.
I have been teaching guitar lessons to beginners for almost a decade and I want to share my process for success.
If you are a guitar student that is looking for:
- A course that teaches in a step-by-step fashion to eliminate confusion
- A fun and easier way to learn chords, strumming and picking on your guitar
- A course specifically designed with beginner guitar players in mind
- An instructor that talks plainly and explains in a way you can understand
- A course that will get your going from zero to playing some of your favorite songs
Then congratulations, you are in the right place.
You should expect no less from your guitar lessons experience. I promise to teach you and guide you through my step-by-step process that has helped hundreds of guitar students just like you finally learn to play the guitar.
”Well, if one of your dreams is to learn how to play the guitar and have fun while you're doing it, then Lauren can help you turn that dream into reality. Lauren provides beginner guitar students with topnotch guitar lessons and a virtual treasure chest of tips and resources.Most importantly, I love HOW she teaches. The knowledge she so expertly shares combined with her down-to-earth, conversational style takes any guitar-related topic and puts the student in a learning comfort zone (vs a didactic, lecture-like presentation). Make no mistake, however. This is serious, results-oriented learning...but it also puts a smile on your face as you're learning....and feeling better about how you sound while playing! Thank you for enriching my guitar study and helping me become the guitarist I want to be..”
What Will I Learn In Lauren's Beginner Guitar Course?
You will learn how to strum, pick and learn the most important chords for getting started with playing the guitar. The course includes:
- Hours of video instruction on each topic - Strumming, Chords & Picking
- Play along videos to increase the speed of your chord changes
- Play along audio at various tempos to help you with strumming
- A 52 page PDF workbook with instructions, tips, exercises, chords, and strumming
- A step-by-step level process so you don't get lost or overwhelmed working through the course
- Easy versions of some tricky bar chords so you can play even more songs at the beginner level
- Access to new materials as Lauren adds to the course content
The complete beginner guitar workbook will help you go through the course in the same way Lauren would teach her guitar students. You will know which exercises, songs and chords should be worked on together. The pace is set by you but with targets and goals, you will know exactly when to move on the next level of skills.
And the best part is, if at any time you have a question or need further explanation, you can ask Lauren directly for help via her Facebook guitar lesson group.
Get started now by scrolling to the bottom of this page and clicking on the 'Enroll' button to get instant access to Lauren's proven beginner guitar method.
"I’m a 53 year old lawyer with three teenagers. I started taking lessons with Lauren last year and I can honestly say it’s one of the best decisions I’ve made. I have no music background and no “natural talent”, but I love music. I look forward to my weekly lessons because it’s a total change from the rest of my life. The approach is steady and gauged towards results…After a year, I’m playing the Stones, Eagles and Buffet with enough skill to earn compliments from my wife and kids, difficult critics to say the least.”